3 Places to go out with this month
With an epic month ahead of them, why not pop over to Glasgow’s biggest and busiest nightclub? With a variety of music to suit every taste, this impressive nightclub plays a wide range of music from pop, hip hop, R&B and house. Spread throughout 6 different rooms. You’re guaranteed not to be disappointed.
- Sauchiehall Street (but be there early, there’s always a queue)
- After parties for Florence and the machine (17th)
- Mumford and sons (20th)
- Jessie j (28th)
- On the 16th of November external company Decade will be holding an Emo vs Hip-Hop night.
- Early bird tickets £3/£5
These nights will undoubtedly be a screamer!
If rock, metal and pop punk is more your scene, then why not hit up Glasgow’s original and best known rock club?
- 15 union street
- After party for the incredible Slayer were they will be tearing up the room with all their classic hits on Monday the 12th of November.
- Drinks will be starting from £1
- Free entry for anyone who attended the gig (don’t forget to bring your ticket)
So if you’re a fan of these thrash legends then why not get yourself along for a night that can’t be missed!
If you fancy rocking out to all the latest dance hits in Glasgow’s oldest nightclub then savoy is the place to be.
– Savoy will be hosting a 10th birthday bash on the 11th of November.
– Get yourself on the guest list for free entry.
– All drinks £1.30.
-Or if you would rather rock out to Glasgow’s most famous DJ then GBX will be playing here on the 24th of November. Blasting out all their biggest hits
– Discount entry online with doors opening from 11pm.
Guaranteed to be a belter!